Newton 508 Mesh
8mm Meshed Cavity Drain Membrane For Basement Walls, Floors And Vaulted Soffits
Newton 508 Mesh is a high quality meshed cavity drain waterproofing membrane, suitable for use internally below the ground to retaining walls and vaulted soffits.
- BBA Certified as a waterproofing membrane as part of Newton System 500
- Does not require extensive and damaging preparation to the wall surface
- Polyethylene netting is ‘welded’ to the surface of the membrane during the manufacturing process producing an incredibly well bonded surface mesh
- Superb ‘key’ for renders, plasters or for Dot & Dab Plasterboard
- Waterproofing that is guaranteed to work when used as part of our System 500 installed by a Newton Specialist Basement Contractor
- As a damp-proof base for renders, plasters or dot & dab plasterboard within Newton System 500 waterproofing system.
- Areas where space is limited such as stairways.
- A waterproof base for renders, plasters or dot & dab plasterboard
- As a render base to external areas of the waterproofing scheme such as light-well walls.
- Vaulted soffits or curved walls where a dry-lining frame may not be appropriate
- Newton 508 Mesh (M3) is supplied in rolls 2m x 20m giving a total of 40m2
Size: Roll 2.0m x 2.0m
Colour: White / Translucent
Application Rate: 40m²