3mm Cavity Drain Membrane For Basements
Newton 503 is a high quality cavity drain waterproofing and damp proofing membrane suitable for use internally above or below the ground to retaining walls, vaulted soffits and floors. Newton 503 can be used within our Newton System 500 waterproofing system that includes Newton drainage and pumping systems. Please see the Newton Installation Manual for details on fixing and finishing of the product. Newton 503 holds BBA certification (94/3010).
- Does not require extensive and damaging preparation to the wall surface.
- Speed of installation.
- Provides vapour control and when used with humidity control systems is capable of delivering an environment to all levels within a Grade 3 environment to BS8102:2009
- 3mm stud profile can save valuable space to floors, stair cases and vaulted soffits.
- Newton 503 is guaranteed against deterioration for 30 years, and has a life expectancy of at least 50 years (DIN 9001:2000) and is supported by BBA Certification Number 94/3010.
- Newton 503 (M5) is supplied in rolls 2m x 20m – 40m2
As a waterproofing membrane as part of Newton System 500 and be used as both the wall and the floor membrane for the waterproofing of:
BS8102: the British Standard for Waterproofing
BS8102 is the main design guide for structural waterproofing in the UK. Newton System 500 is a maintainable system, so complies with BS8102 requirements. BS8102 also specifies that:
“a waterproofing specialist should be included as part of the design team so that an integrated waterproofing is created”
Therefore it is our recommendation that Newton System 500 is installed by a Newton Specialist Basement Contractor (NSBC). For a list of installers in your area please ring 09 527 1829 or e-mail email@example.com
Packaging: Roll 20.0m x 2.0m
Colour:White / Translucent
Related Case Studies
Below Ground Waterproofing Solution for a New-Build, Surrey
Waterproofing Damp Vaults – Pineapple Dance Studios
Waterproofing the Hotel Football Manchester – Phase 2
Waterproofing Riverside Properties
“I use Newton Waterproofing Systems because of the friendly and efficient service that we get – nothing is ever too much trouble. The products are excellent and I like being part of the research and development of their products to the ongoing benefit of the waterproofing industry. In addition I like the fact that my company is associated with the market leaders in structural waterproofing.”
Ian MacLennan, MacLennan UK (Newton Specialist Basement Contractor